Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Amazing Game - The Work Really Shows!

I love this game. I found it interesting; the art is amazing; the gameplay is interactive; and the almost thousands of options keeps me engaged.

Here's the BIGGEST problem with the game: NOT BEING ABLE TO SKIP THE CUTSCENE WHEN YOU PERFORM AN ACTION.

I like seeing the new reactions, but for items that are used more than once, it's fucking torturous. Add a little button to skip the cutscene and the game would be awesome. Better yet, don't even have a cutscene - just play a little sound and have the mood, hunger, etc. percentage increase immediately.

Anyway, great game; fix that little part and I'll definitely appreciate the game a lot more.

Callic Solitire Game Beta Callic Solitire Game Beta

Yeah

Good job on making a flash-based Solitaire game, just make a few adjustments and you will pass judgement. First zoom a little closer on the game. Some of the cards graphics were a little glitchy, I had to zoom in to see them fully. Also add a theme to the game, no one wants to see a Solitaire that almost every Windows computer has. Add a Mario theme or something. I remember a guy submitted a Mario themed Tetris game and got front page.

StickBoarding! StickBoarding!

Acually Pretty Good

Really not that bad man I mean maybe you shouldn't use stick figures but otherwise great flash.

NG tank dressup! NG tank dressup!

Decent

Ok well it was ok i gave you a zero in originality because there are hundreds of dress-ups on this site. Anyway it was pretty good. Try harder next time.

meh2 responds:

:o this was never done before wat originality humm:S

Engulfer v1.1 Engulfer v1.1

Very Nice

Really cool game I was so close to beating ultra insane mode. Well anyway good chice of music most graphics were ok but when your little guy got really big it was a little choppy around the edges. Plus if you could make the Place mine and Detonate buttons a little closer together that would be cool. Otherwise great game.

Aldarnc responds:

Ok i will re-think the keyboard controls. I had to make the Xion lower in quality because otherwise it really lagged the game.

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

Great!

Another great game by Mausland. This obiously is one of your best works. What I've always thought was awsome about all your games is the arcade-style like feel. Great game!

6 Short Games 6 Short Games

Nice man

Good job well I played and beat all of the games, except for the cheesy moves one that wasn't really much of a game. Oh and for the typing Mario game it reminded me of a game I played at school it was called Mario Teaches Typing or something. Anyway most of the games were pretty good keep up the good work I gave you a 5!

Kolibiri responds:

Thanks a lot, nice to see people are still able to find this old game.

-Click- -Click-

WOW

First of all i liked the ideahowever if you could add a timer so you can see how fast you go that would be kool anyway good game.

Kolibiri responds:

Make me a timer then.

Bug Run Bug Run

Perty good

Well it was good nice grahics fair animation however if you could add an intructions button or sumthing that would probablly raise the score a bit. Anyway good game i'll be looking for more.

BILLANDBEN responds:

ok thanks for your review ... keep your eye out for more of my stuff ...

SABBATH-BOY

pop_picos pop_picos

Cool

Fun little game I got 96 high score. I was also on the portal homepage and if you just hold the TAB buttom down it killsoll the flash things on the falsh portal minigame thing.