Don't Feed the Zombies! Don't Feed the Zombies!

Happy Halloween you SickFuckFiend :)

Loveitloveitloveitloveit

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Holy Christ

Simply amazing, the timing, animation style, everything was on. How you think of this shit is beyond me but it really is amazingly done. Just for the record I haven't laughed this hard at anything for a LONG time, hands down funniest thing on Newgrounds, I thought it was even funnier than your Metal Gear spoofs simply because their was no dull moment. Amazing work, I literally can't wait for more.

I found a Bag of happy I found a Bag of happy

Hilarious!

Their are two types of spam flashes, those that intend to piss off the view and those that intend to piss of certain viewers but are intensely hilarious for others. It would be a lie to say I don't enjoy flashing lights, moving jpeg and gif images and random hentai presented in a fast paced thrill-fest. Artwork in it's truest form, and the music fit nicely in place with the feel of the animation, congratulations.

Mantinziza responds:

your comment gave me the laugh of the day, lol. Thankyou

I really appreciate it, you fully caught on to the whole point of the flash. and Im really happy someone caught on. The music is honestly whats makes the flash though. alot of credit goes to the music author to.

Shadow Legacy Shadow Legacy

Artwork=Amazing

The artwork obviously took a good deal of effort and came out amazing. Animation hit the right level of smoothness and the whole short had a solid flow. The lacking storyline/purpose and shortness are the obvious shortcomings but otherwise their isn't much to complain about. You are definitely a talented flash animator and should work on a larger scale project, I see top 50 in your future.

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1b Lord of the Clocks pt. 1b

Holy Crap

I feel like I'm not worthy to watch this movie.

Clockday Of The Year Clockday Of The Year

Mind-Blowingly Good

Fricken awsome! I love all your animations TurdClock.

The CCs humble beginnings The CCs humble beginnings

Great

Good animation very smooth animation and was very funny. Btw if your reading this click the tree. (Easter Egg)

RupeeClock responds:

That's only one of the easter eggs I'm afraid! You have 4 more to find!

The Gonk at 3AM The Gonk at 3AM

Great!

Ahh, nothing like a good Clock flash with the right amount of humor. As usual I don't get it but its funny and thats what matters.

ArseOnToast responds:

You don't need to get it, it's THAT good. Thanks for the review.

-Go Away- -Go Away-

Great!

Like most of your flashes Dustball I enjoyed it a lot! Great song and smooth animation. The only thing I can think of bad is that torwards the end when the bus was going past the Hollywood sign it looked crappy, including the explosion. Otherwise great keep up the good work.

Cool Things 998 Cool Things 998

Omg

Th1s is s0 k3wl!!111 LoL.! And was that Bedn I saw?\

Anyway good job nice fast paced animation.

BreadFruitLock responds: